CowboyFloyd Update

Please refer to the Board Rules before posting here
BackpacknJack
Host

CowboyFloyd Update

Postby BackpacknJack » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:40 am

For those of you who know my baby brother “CowboyFloyd”:
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of his liver transplant so he spent the day visiting with the transplant team who did the amazing work that again saved his life (he died twice) and they also shared some more great news with him, the two cancers that later developed in his neck may actually be shrinking with no signs of spreading after taking chemo and radiation treatments.
I promised him a hot-air balloon ride for his birthday if he got well enough so it seems I’m going to have to follow through with that promise after all. That is probably why he made it - he does love going on new adventures (and dieing was getting so boring ?:idea: ) After he takes that ride I think I’m going to declare him “fit enough”, by way of big brother authority, and start picking at him about his measly 28 cache finds. Yep, that is one of the perks of being a big brother, you get to pick on the others. In fact, it’s expected, right?
Life is good. (Sometimes it is even better)
cachecrazies

Postby cachecrazies » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:10 am

This is fantastic news about Floyd :D We are so happy to hear it, Floyd is a really neat guy.

As far as the balloon ride goes, you better take a parachute with you because Floyd just might stick a pin in your balloon. :twisted:

Give Floyd a high 5 for us.

Return to “Off Topic”